On another note, I have a new job. I am now teaching EN120 at BSU. It is a freshman engineering lab. I am rather excited about it. If it wasn't for my mom, I wouldn't have found this job. When she came to Boise for the STEM conference, she met one of my old professors. They asked for an update on me, and asked if I would be interested in teaching this class. I start on Wednesday.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Updates
On another note, I have a new job. I am now teaching EN120 at BSU. It is a freshman engineering lab. I am rather excited about it. If it wasn't for my mom, I wouldn't have found this job. When she came to Boise for the STEM conference, she met one of my old professors. They asked for an update on me, and asked if I would be interested in teaching this class. I start on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment