Friday, August 14, 2009

Four Months

Merek is four months old now. He has grown up way too fast. (I really like little babies, but I guess I married the wrong guy for that!) I took him to the doctor yesterday, and he is 26.5 inches long, and weighs a whopping 15 lbs. Mike started feeding him rice cereal on Monday, and he loves it. He now watches everything you eat, and will occasionally holler when you're not sharing with him. He has been so fun. He is quick to giggle, and slow to cry. A dream baby.

All the other boys are now in school. Tyler and Rylan go to pre-school part time. They both love it. Rylan particularly loves that he finally gets to have a lunch like Tyler. I don't know too many details, Mike does the dropping off and picking up. Corbin is in the first grade. I think that I am more excited than he is about it.

You may have heard a rumor that I volunteered for the layoff that is coming up in October, I did, but I withdrew my nomination. I'll wait for the next round when we are better situated. I'm curious what my jobs has in store for me in the mean time.

Mike is starting is BSN in a week. Çorbin was nice enough to point out to me today that soon, Merek and I will be the only ones who aren't in school. Lucky them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that do grow fast anna. LOVE HEIDI

Charlotte said...

Holy smokes... Livi's not even 15 lbs yet, I don't think (although she's supposed to be).

Good luck figuring out the job stuff.