Sunday, October 18, 2009

I now know why...

I now know why my mom always burnt our grilled sandwiches.

Mike left yesterday night. So today, I've been on my own. After church the kids were starving. Since it is a bit chilly out, I decided to make grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. While I was preparing lunch I told the kids to take off their Sunday clothes. Simple enough I thougt. Well, Rylan took off his clothes and his diaper. I had two sandwiches on the grill, and decided to diaper him after they were finished. (I'm sure you can see where this is going.) I turned around just in time to see him pee in the middle of the kitchen floor. I ran and grabbed a towel to quickly clean it up. Then I hear "Ëww, poop," I turn around to see that Rylan has pooped on the floor, and Opie is running off with it. I chased Opie down, disposed of the poop, and my sandwiches are now burnt. Mom, I have new respect for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, Anna.

Anonymous said...

I think I am hungry now.
Mike

Larry 'n' Juls said...

Oh, My Mom never warned me there were going to be days like that! But, you are so amazing. I assume this happened before I called to see how you were doing and you never mentioned it. You are amazing Anna, you take everything in stride.