Tuesday, May 22, 2012

All in a day's work

 Meet the newest member of our family. It is a 1969 Honda Dream, all original except for the back tire. It has 5000 miles on it. It was bought as an investment, but is already well loved.

 Our lawn mower got a flat tire. Corbin was too impatient to wait for Mike to help him fix it. He is currently mowing the lawn.

 Tyler came home from school all excited about his field trip to the zoo on Thursday. I am excited too, it is the first field trip that I will be able to go on.

This is our new lawn/garden shed, or it will be...

Mike and I were able to go on a date tonight, thanks to my mother-in-law watching the kids. We spent our time picking up supplies for the shed at home depot, eating dinner at Outback, and browsing and D&B Supply. Such a simple date, and I had a great time. Mike gets so excited about his new projects.





2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Corbin never ceases to amaze me. When we first bought our house I had to call Jon just to find out how to start the lawn mower. I don't think I could fix a flat to save my life.

Anonymous said...

I love your kids!