Monday, June 14, 2010

Second ER visit

On Friday evening, Rylan mysteriously cut his finger, resulting in his first ER visit. He was a trooper. I was at work, so Mike loaded all 4 kids and went to the ER. I met him there a little later. The kids were starving, so I want to the cafeteria and got them something to eat, while Mike and Rylan did the ER thing. He didn't even fuss when they gave him a shot and sewed him up. Mike took pictures, which I'll upload later. I have to say, going to the ER with four kids was a lot harder than going with one. I hope we won't have another visit for another six years.

We are still without AC. Mike and Brother Mason are going to install it on Thursday. In the meantime, I'm going to abandon the house. It is just too hot, so I reserved a hotel room, and we are moving in tommorow for two nights. It has a swimming pool and a play area. Hopefully it will give us a much needed break from the heat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your cool room! Kind of like a mini-vacation.