Sunday, June 6, 2010

My week

At the beginning of last week I woke up to a stifling house. My AC unit had finally decided to die. Considering it is from 1983, it wasn't unexpected, yet still wasn't a welcome event. I have been having AC contactors coming all week to quote replacements systems. I just can't decide what to replace it with. I've narrowed it down to either a Rheem or a Carrier. I'm going to wait to have it installed later in the week, so that Mike can be here with the contractor. I think I'll get better service that way.

Yesterday my kids started to throw up. Today, I have three that are actively throwing up everywhere, including on the dog. I think I may be coming down with it also. Sorry if we spread the bug to any of our friends, I didn't think that it was still a problem.

Now, to just get through this and the laundry, and the carpet cleaning. I am so ready for this week to be over.

2 comments:

Erin Winters said...

Oh no! I just sent you an email asking how your kids were doing, guess I should have checked your blog first. You still have no a/c???

Heidi said...

Anna I am sary to here that.. A bummer of a week. :@ :(