Monday, August 23, 2010

News

Wow, It seems like there is a lot of new things to report.

First, As many people know, I have been waiting to get laid-off, so that we could join Mike in Texas. Well, I've been notified that I will be laid-off on October 1. I am so greatful. I don't think I could have lasted another month. Being a working, single parent of 4 boys has been a lot of hard work. I now have a greater respect for both my husband and all of the single mothers that I have known. Second, We are expecting our 5th child in March. We are excited to welcome the new member of the family. I always love meeting my children for the first time. Any bets, that I'll break the gender streak? And lastly, and probably the biggest news, Mike has accepted a new job at St. Lukes Hospital in BOISE IDAHO. We are moving back home! His new job is starting Oct. 11, and we should be there sometime in the beginning of October.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are glad you are coming back.

Anonymous said...

My bet... it is going to be a girl!

Leila said...

Congratulations!!!
I am so glad you finally got laid off (how often can you say that?), that Mike got a job in Boise (although now I will have to hear more moaning about how Brian misses everyone and everyone always gets to see each other etc etc...) and that you are expecting! You've got to keep it all boys - although a girl would be fun too I guess.

When does Mike start? Will you move right away? Wait for the end of term? Too bad you didn't know sooner - there was this great rental place I heard about. :)

Charlotte said...

Hooray! I'm so glad we'll have family in Boise again! And this time I'll get to see the baby before he (or by some miracle she) is 18 months old!

I sure hope you're having a girl because I have a whole tub of adorable baby girl clothes just sitting in my garage.

Heidi said...

WOW 2 big new things in your life. Congratulations all arowend. As for the baby we hope it is a girl two.

Mike & Anna said...

For the record, I think it is a boy.