Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter/Birthday

This year Merek's birthday happened to be on Easter. We had a family dinner at Mike's mom's house on Saturday. It was a good time. The weather was nice, and the cousins played outside, we ate good food, and had an Easter egg hunt. I don't have pictures of the egg hunt because my photographer disappeared, but I'll try to get some later.

Merek with his birthday cake.
 For the actual day of Easter/Birthday, two of the boys ate too much candy the night before and got sick, so we took it easy at home.

Corbin made a catapult.

Merek climbed into my bed while I was taking a nap, and took a nap with me after getting chocolate  all over the bed.

Madi playing with the chickens in the chicken coupe

The chicken coupe, or the chicken hotel as the neighbor calls it. It is still being built.

Corbin

1 comment:

Brenda in DC said...

What a cake! Did you make it? It also looks like you got some more baby chicks. The chicken hotel is huge. Where is it located? Mike sure has been busy. Hope everyone is feeling well again.