Monday, August 20, 2012

School's in

Today is the first day of school. Corbin is in fourth grade and Tyler is in first grade. They were so excited today, and so was I. This year is going to be so busy and I have so much that I want them to learn. 


Since the big boys started school today, so did Rylan and Merek. I am home pre-schooling them this year. We are going to re-enforce their learning on colors, shapes and counting, and we are going to learn their letters. Today I learned I need to be even more organized for these guys because they have SHORT attention spans. Also, I may move their school time to be during Madi's nap because she was very distracting.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such green grass you have! I was reading a book to Merek the other day and he liked and knew a lot of the shapes.

Charlotte said...

I can't believe how long Madi's hair has gotten.

Organization is the key to motherhood, and motherhood is the death of organization. At least in my world. The quest for both keeps things interesting, at least. Good luck!

Erin said...

I wish we still lived close enough to home pre-school together! Everyone in our new ward (and our old ward) sends their four year olds to preschool. I miss our pre-school co-op!