Monday, August 27, 2012

Updates


Today, Merek disappeared. He was playing outside, while I was cleaning the kitchen. It had been awhile since I had seen him, so I went to look for him. I searched the front yard, the back yard, the neighbors yard. I was starting to panic. I searched the garage, the cars, downstairs, the mother-in-law quarters. I finally found him in the upstairs bathroom. He had fallen asleep on the floor. Quite unusual.



On another note, I have a new job. I am now teaching EN120 at BSU. It is a freshman engineering lab. I am rather excited about it. If it wasn't for my mom, I wouldn't have found this job. When she came to Boise for the STEM conference, she met one of my old professors. They asked for an update on me, and asked if I would be interested in teaching this class. I start on Wednesday.

No comments: