Monday, March 19, 2012

Madilyn

I finally see a trait that is unique to Madilyn, that the boys didn't have. She can sit and go through my diaper bag for over an hour. She will take out each item, look at it, lick it, shake it and then put it aside an pull out the next item. I found she will even open any baggie that she finds that has something inside. She will do this with anything that has an assortment of small items in it. So when I unpack boxes, she sits and goes through everything. When I fold laundry, she sits and unfolds everything I fold. Anytime the diaper bag is on the floor unattended, she empties it. She makes a lot of messes. But it is facinating to me to watch inspect everything she sees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it. She is a girl. Watch out for your purse! or maybe your diaper bag is your purse right now. :-)