Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trouble


Madilyn is walking, she is smart, and she is TROUBLE. She is into everything. She prides herself on being able to go up and down the stairs by herself. She refuses to sit in her highchair. Today I gave her a bath, put her in clean clothes and let her play on the floor while I read to the boys. I look up from my book to find Madilyn sitting in a large pile of ashes by the fireplace, playing very happily. She was not too happy when I took her away from the ashes and cleaned her and her pile, and then locked the fireplace doors so that she couldn't open them again. I sure love this girl.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

She's a cutie pie, for sure.

Brenda in DC said...

Your right. She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo happy to be walking! They change so much when they start walking.